In sales you have your large opportunities and you have your smaller opportunities. Good sales people take them both very serious and do their homework and prep work etc. One thing to remember when you are going into the large opportunity sales meetings is "go in with your best team". This is the not the meeting where you want to say "can I get back to you on that", have the person that can answer that question in a sales call sitting right beside you. Never think back and say, man I should have had Jill at the meeting that would have given us a better chance. Bring Jill. Big opportunity players like to know who they are going to be dealing with as well so you can impress them with your savvy technical or marketing team.
Heads up! This post was written when Metric Marketing was known as Canada's Web Shop.
Sign up for our Newsletter!
- Metric News (52)
- Web Design (39)
- Search Engine Optimization (211)
- Pay-per-Click (7)
- Social Media (25)
- Web Development (63)
- Mobile Advertising (2)
- Traditional Marketing (57)
- Random Musings (187)
- Announcements (2)
- Media (1)
- Hi Liliana, Zoey had two equally bad hips and now the replaced one is perfect an... - metricmarketing
- Nice post thanks for share...... - Social networking rochester
- How is Zoey doing? I am contemplating taking my Landseer Newfoundland for a cons... - Liliana
- Thanks for this great information. Keyword research can be overwhelming at times... - Targeted Campaign Management
- Hi Amy. Great question and a difficult one to quickly answer because all websites... - Cher