In sales you have your large opportunities and you have your smaller opportunities. Good sales people take them both very serious and do their homework and prep work etc. One thing to remember when you are going into the large opportunity sales meetings is "go in with your best team". This is the not the meeting where you want to say "can I get back to you on that", have the person that can answer that question in a sales call sitting right beside you. Never think back and say, man I should have had Jill at the meeting that would have given us a better chance. Bring Jill. Big opportunity players like to know who they are going to be dealing with as well so you can impress them with your savvy technical or marketing team.
Heads up! This post was written when Metric Marketing was known as Canada's Web Shop.
Sign up for our Newsletter!
- Metric News (55)
- Web Design (39)
- Search Engine Optimization (211)
- Pay-per-Click (7)
- Social Media (26)
- Web Development (63)
- Mobile Advertising (2)
- Traditional Marketing (57)
- Random Musings (187)
- Online Marketing (1)
- Announcements (4)
- Internet Business News (1)
- Media (2)
- Thanks for the feedback! - metricmarketing
- Great article, thank you for posting it. Very helpful for everyone who plans to ... - symp
- The idea of Pay Per click advertising is such a great way to promote products on... - CmsBuffet
- Thanks for your hard work, Katie! - Meghan Tooley
- Awesome Blog,Thanks for sharing.