Effective Search Engine Optimization Services For The Long Term
We're an SEO Company focused on traffic, not just rankings.
Search Engine Optimization
Not simply an SEO firm, Metric Marketing offers an integrated approach to online marketing which includes Search Engine Optimization services. Our focus is to increase leads, conversions and sales through effective and ethical SEO services that last in the long-term. Let Metric Marketing help your business increase its effectiveness online.
What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
In the world of online marketing, search engine optimization (SEO) is a promotional tactic that can carry with it one of the highest returns on investment out there. SEO hopes to increase a website’s visibility within various search engines like Google and Bing. Since a majority of internet users find their information through these search engines, being listed highly for relevant search phrases is a coveted position to be in.
Why Choose SEO?
Many internet users are looking for a solution to a need or want do research on the internet. The convenience the internet offers in serving up information, products and services is unparalleled and its use will only continue to grow.
If your company’s website is not visible on the first page of the search results, you’re missing out on over 90% of the potential traffic that may come your way.
That is a lot of money left on the table.
The search websites users frequent (i.e Google and Bing) are seen as authoritative and trust-worthy information sources. Whether a customer will buy online or in-store, they get their information from the results these search engines provide. That is why SEO can help increase your company’s trust and authority in the eyes of the consumer, while driving relevant traffic to your site and increasing sales.
Choosing a Search Engine Optimization Agency
You’ve likely landed on this page because you’re interested in increasing your website’s position within search engines to drive more targeted traffic your way. But to effectively compete in this area, you need a search engine optimization agency that has your best interests in mind.
Why Choose Metric as your SEO company
Driving relevant and targeted traffic to your website is crucial to success online. Organic search presents amazing potential to the 21st century business owner. Metric Marketing offers ethical, white-hat SEO services. We focus on building long-term assets that help our clients build their brand authority and trust while positioning them as thought-leaders online. We can help both small businesses as well as national and global brands reach their potential in the online space. Our focus on measurable results and actual return-on-investment make us the ideal choice for your online marketing needs.
Metric engages customers and thought-leaders to help boost your company’s presence online. Search Engine Marketing has changed and will continue to change. Only an adaptable SEO agency that focuses on the long-term can help a business truly succeed online. From technical and on-page factors to links, social signals and PR we focus on helping to build your business, not simply doing SEO. Through a strategic approach based on content marketing and big ideas, rather than simply “building links,” we build long term assets to help our clients increase rankings, traffic and conversions.
Questions you’ll want to ask any SEO company or firm you are looking to hire
1. Can you guarantee search rankings for my website?
If any SEO agency tells you they can guarantee #1 rankings, it would be best to thank them for their time and move on. Google’s search results are the product of a very complex algorithm that is constantly being updated and changed. NO ONE can guarantee organic search rankings for your site, and if they do they’re not the type of company you want to work with.
2. What companies have you had SEO success with?
Asking an SEO company for a portfolio of clients they have successfully optimized for organic search is a very reasonable request. However, some agencies and clients may have non-disclosure agreements in place that prevent them from speaking about the work being done. Confidentiality is important in business and should be respected. However, if they are willing to provide you with any information about previous work, be sure to check into it as thoroughly as possible.
3. What terms do you (SEO provider) have rankings for?
It’s also a good idea to ask the agency themselves what terms they have successfully optimized for their own search rankings. Any reputable agency will tell you exactly the type of work they’ve done on their own site and the successes they’ve achieved. Confidentiality should not be an issue in these cases.
4. Do you provide any black or grey hat SEO?
It’s important to know that there are different schools of SEO. "Black-hat" SEO is an unethical form of SEO that tries to manipulate rankings and violates many search engines’ terms of service. Although black-hat SEO can be effective, it is a short-term strategy that does not last in the long-term. Changes in algorithms and manual reviews of websites ensure that any gains achieved are sharply lost, and almost impossible to recover from in some cases. Do not risk your business’ future for a short-term boost.
5. What are the 5 most important elements to improving your search rankings for the key phrases you are targeting?
Real SEO is a complex process that involves many different aspects of a website and of the internet. Any reputable SEO firm or agency will know the following 5 areas are important to an effective SEO strategy.
- Technical considerations: Is your website’s architecture and hierarchy search-friendly? Are there abandoned and broken pages or links on the website? How fast does your page load and how well do visitors engage with your site?
- Offsite content: Content marketing or providing valuable, authoritative information in the form of articles, videos, audio, images, etc is crucial. Tactics include guest blogging, article marketing, video marketing and much more.
- On-site content: Is your website easily classifiable and are the text and images optimized for search engines? Does your content provide real value to users or is it just an expensive ad? How often are you posting new value for users to consume?
- Backlinks: Building high-quality links from reputable sources that are hard to get is still an important part of SEO and always will be. Do you build thousands of low quality, temporary links or hundreds or high quality, permanent links?
- Social Media Signals: Are you active and engaged on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Pinterest etc.? Are people talking about you and are you providing real value to users on these sites?
To realize a return-on-investment that is unparalleled in the online world, contact us today for more information on our SEO services.