You are a trained graphic designer who is passionate about design, digital advertising, and brands. You like to work quickly but you have high standards for accuracy and a strong attention to detail. You are curious about data and how it can be used to create better, more impactful creative work. And you’re looking to do all of this in a dynamic agency environment with lots of opportunity to learn and grow.
The ideal candidate will be available for a blend of remote and on-site work at our home office in Winnipeg, Canada.
About the Role
This is an early career position where you’ll gain experience working alongside seasoned graphic designers and creative professionals. You’ll have the opportunity to jump in on a wide range of projects for an even wider range of clients – supporting the design team and slowly taking on your own original work.
- Building out graphic assets for digital campaigns (display and social ads, landing pages, websites, email, etc)
- Creating video or animated ads for digital ad campaigns
- Designing and laying out presentations, proposals, and print pieces
- Being a resource for senior design staff
Skills and Experience
- Completed a relevant post-secondary program such as a Graphic Design Diploma
- 1-3 years experience as a graphic designer – agency, freelance, or in-house
- Ability to design for a variety of mediums including digital advertising, social media graphics, websites and landing pages, print layout
- Significant experience in Adobe Creative Suite
- Some experience in animation or video design & editing for modern display advertising
- Some experience in email marketing platforms such as MailChimp or Hubspot
We’re a marketing agency that takes a strategic, digitally driven approach to producing work for our clients. We use research and analytics to inform our decisions, build strategies and positioning tied to clear goals and objectives and create breakthrough work as a result. As part of our team, you’ll work closely with a seasoned group of creatives, developers, strategists and marketers to help companies define their competitive advantage, strengthen audience relationships and create effective and engaging solutions for some of Canada's leading marketers.
To apply, please send your resume to [email protected] - subject line: “Graphic Designer" and include a link or attach a portfolio of work demonstrating your experience and areas of interest.