DAY 1 - #CZLNY
Although not a shopping/pub crawl in Soho, still a very enjoyable day! Here are the blaringly obvious things I will be on the soapbox for…
Retargeting for brand awareness, conversion and upselling! Attribution modelling. The last click didn’t do it alone. Don’t make uneducated decisions with your valuable marketing dollars.
Here are just a couple sound bytes…
- Segment, EVERYONE
- Consider the lifetime value of your visitors and upsell.
- Make sure all reporting in Google Analytics has dollar values in it.
- Measure macro and micro conversions. Buying cycles are not linear.
- Track all exit events. So a visitor doesn’t fill out your two question form on the way out, you’re no better off.
- Retargeting doesn’t stop at the sale, the message just changes.
- Be on universal analytics or at least make sure your snippets are up to date.
- Teamwork makes the dreamwork. But we already know this one here at Metric…