At Metric, each of us is passionate about our areas of expertise, and we enjoy working together towards a common goal. And, we believe the best way to deliver results during the workweek is to have a balanced life inside and outside the office.
Join a workplace
that gives back
Work/life balance is the essential formula that offers us the most success, equally, inside and outside the office.
Work that Works For You
- Flexible work hours/days (including a four-day work week option)
- Work from home & remote work options
- Leave at 3 pm on summer long weekend Fridays
- Transit passes
Healthy & Happy
- Comprehensive medical benefits (health, dental, vision)
- Paid vacation, starting at 15 days
- Company-wide profit sharing program
- Health & wellness spending account
- Professional development support
- Comfortable, modern office space in downtown heritage building
- Casual dress code
- Culture days
- Free office snacks and drinks
- Working from home equipment (if working remotely)
- Quarterly social events (summer bbq, holiday parties)
- Bonus for client referrals & employee recruitment
- Birthday & Workiversary gifts
Work with people
who love what they do
Our team members come from unique backgrounds, cultures and industries, but we share one thing in common:
We're excited about what we do and how we do it.
Apply to work at Metric
If you think you’d be a good fit for a future opportunity at Metric, we'd like to hear from you! Apply anytime, even if a position that interests you isn’t currently advertised.